1. Information you provide when placing an order is encrypted and communicated to us via secure server and SSL technology.
2. We do not give, sell, or lease your personal information. Information about you is used to process and ship orders; your name and address are stored in a database in our office (not online). You will receive our regular catalogs via mail, unless you instruct us not to do so. If you do not wish to receive catalogs, please e-mail No Mail List.
3. We do not collect information about you invisibly, and we do not track your movements on the internet. When you enter the products area of the site, a "cookie" is added to your browser to keep track of your selections as you move back and forth within our site and/or complete the ordering process. If your browser has cookies "disabled" you may encounter problems in the search and order processes.
4. An account is not necessary to enjoy our site or place an order. You have the option to set up an account to expedite placing orders online. Your account may include your name, address, phone and e-mail. For your security, we will not store your credit card number online.
5. Orders are processed in our office -- not online -- allowing us to confirm availability of merchandise, process special requests from "Comments" box, etc. Your credit card is not automatically charged when you place an order; the charge will occur as merchandise is prepared for shipment. You will receive an automatic e-mail confirmation of your order.
Otherwise we will contact you only if necessary to clarify details to complete and ship your order, or if you have asked to be contacted.
6. Steve Estes, P.N., Inc. is committed to maintaining the highest level of security to protect your privacy and personal information. If you have any questions or concerns concerning site privacy or security please e-mail Site Privacy or Security or call us at 800-705-5057.