Notes From Steve's Desk
Highlights of New Raw Dollar Selections
(5/7) A few notes about some of the 40+ raw Morgans added today, acquired from a long-time customer . . . .
- 1878 8F, MS-60. A nice original coin.
- 1882-CC, MS-60. Good value; nice for the grade.
- 1883-S AU-50. Nice original frosty white.
- 1884-CC, MS-60. Good value; nice for the grade.
- 1885-S, AU-50. Strong "50" grade.
- 1886-S, AU-58. Hard to get.
- 1890-CC, AU-50. Good value; nice for the grade.
- 1891-CC, AU-50. Very nice original surfaces.
- 1892, AU-58. Always in demand
- 1892-O, AU-50. A "rare" sharp strike example.
- 1896-S, XF-40. Very scarce in XF and AU.
- 1899, MS-60. Nice looking light tone.
- 1899-S, AU-55. Always in demand.
- 1901-S, AU-50. Always in demand.
MS-63 Bulk Dollars
(5/3) Have you noticed we recently added MS-63 bulk dollars at $49 each (limit 5)? That's a $3 to $5 savings per coin off Gray Sheet wholesale bid price.
These are beautiful white silver dollars, suitable for gifts. Any graduations or other special occasions coming up?
Don't know how long I can offer this deal, though the current quiet silver market certainly helps. Take advantage of this opportunity while it lasts.